Asher Immigration is a Kenyan Immigration Services Provider based in Nairobi, Kenya’s bustling and sunny capital.
The founders have 30 years of experience between them in immigration law, regulations and procedures.
We help companies and individuals navigate the maze of obtaining work visas to work in Kenya.
The services we provide include:
- advising on the appropriate type of work permit to apply for
- reviewing the client’s documentation and ensuring they meet the required standards
- lodging the applications with the immigration department
- regularly reviewing and updating on the progress of the applications
- facilitating payment of all regulatory fees once the applications are approved
- ensuring the client’s passport is stamped with the work permit
When it comes to visas, there is a different visa process for various nationalities
For example if you are from India the requirements may be different from that of a person from Nigeria.
There are different types of visas that can be applied for including
- The E-Visa
- Embassy Visa
- Diplomatic Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Work Permit
Contact us today for immigration assistance in Kenya.